Weslan Systems Constant Temperature Baths are available in a wide variety of configurations. They are engineered to reliably and efficiently heat various chemistries. Operating temperatures range from sub-ambient to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Material of construction - Wetted materials include Teflon, PVDF, polypropylene, quartz etc.
- Process applications include SC1, SC2, Wafer Clean, Strip, Nitride Etch, Metal Etch, and KOH etch etc.
- Interior dimensions, wafer cassette capacity (size and number of cassettes).
- Drain valve or drain adapter.
- Magnetic Stirrer, N2 Bubblers.
- Covers (Hinged - lift off), Refluxors.
- Voltage, phase.
- PID Control packages with / without integral Timers.
Please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-668-3304 (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST) to specify your Constant Temperature Baths.